1. Three prudent meals a trip to regular times and only a couple of small non-sugary snacks.
2. Eat breakfast every day. Never skip it, cause once you start skipping it starts affecting your digestion rate.
3. Get enough sleep (about 7 hours a night).
4. Never smoke and if you do try to stop. Smoking causes cancer and is no way healthy.
5. Use alcohol only in moderation, if at all. (There are better ways to cut back disease risk)
6. Maintain a reasonable & healthy body weight.
7. Exercise regularly, at the very least 30 minutes of moderate exercise on most days. Have a proper diet and make sure you walk and cycle and do manual activities throughout the day. Laziness is a huge killer.
8. Work with a daily multi-vitamin. But consult with a medical practitioner before you start consuming one.
9. Build your spirituality. (i.e. Pray & meditate each day.)
10. Maintain healthy relationships & social involvements.
Check off what exactly you are still doing and congratulate yourself! Then go through the things you’re not and select one and work with it.
When this has become a regular part of one’s lifestyle accept another! Consult with an Eagle Ridge Fitness Personal Trainer if you are seriously ambitious about a healthy fitness plan incorporated into your daily life.