Personal Trainer in Coquitlam
Best choice for Personal Trainer in Coquitlam Area!
–Fitness is the most important term buzzing in the COVID era in every individual’s mind in Coquitlam. Fitness is the most significant and valuable characteristic cherished by people to lead a sustainable life. To achieve this gym plays a crucial role. As per the study of WHO, Fitness freaks live more than individuals who don’t exercise. So if you are planning to visit the gym, we at Eagle Ridge Fitness advise you to hire a personal trainer.
Generally, many fitness enthusiasts complain of not getting proper muscles after hours of exercise, pushup, and weight lifting in the Gym. Below are some benefits of hiring a personal trainer at Eagle Ridge Fitness Gym.
- Personal Trainers will evaluate your present exercise routine. If required the trainer will make some positive changes in workouts.
- The Trainer will understand the goal of your exercise ie whether you are looking to lose weight or you want to increase the weight.
- A proper Counselling session with the trainer will suggest to workout with beneficial equipment of the gym.
- He will assign weekly and monthly goals and monitor the same.
- In the gym spending hours is not important but doing the right weight lifting and correct exercise in proper guidance is important.
- It is normal to get bored by following the same workout daily. Here the trainer will quickly analyze the body language and suggest some fresh workout to uplift the enthusiasm.
- Innovation and technology up-gradation is the part of Eagle Ridge Fitness gym. Exercise on new equipment is to be done under the proper guidance of the Trainer. If the individual tries new equipment of his own he may get injured. The personal trainer guides the proper procedure to be followed.
- The personal trainer will plan a proper diet chart that having the right mix of proper calorie intake. In Eagle Ridge Fitness gym the trainers plan a working diet chart so that individuals can stick and complete.
Eagle ridge fitness gym in the Coquitlam is the most desired gym when it comes to the result-oriented training. All the professional trainers are certified from reputed institutes. Most of the Personal trainers in our gym are having more than 25 years of experience. We have many qualified trainers that are specifically assigned if an individual has any medical ailment. We have different workouts for heart patients in which trainers assign healthy cardiovascular exercise. Arthritis patients are not advised to lift heavy equipment while they are suggested to do maximum stretching, cycling that builds strength and keeps the joint movement smooth.
Due to social distancing and government norms, we are offering only limited entries in the gym. So book your slot Now.
I came into ERF on a whim one day completely terrified of what I might face as health and fitness was not my favorite subject. I was very self conscious about starting an exercise program as I was very out of shape. From when I first walked in to ERF I felt welcomed and my self consciousness faded away. That was 3 years ago now and I have lost and maintained over 50 lbs and continue to grow stronger every workout. The staff are awesome, supportive, friendly and very motivating. Highly recommend to anyone looking to lose weight, gain strength or just feel great!!
Somehow I found myself 40 lbs overweight and nearing my 50th birthday. In the past I had tried various gyms but with disastrous results. The “trainers” had little or no experience working with clients such as myself with chronic back issues. In the past couple of years I ended up with a very bad case of Plantar Fasciitis on my left foot and tendonitis in my right shoulder. I wanted desperately to lose weight and be pain free, but was very leery of working with someone inexperienced. For that reason I sought out a trainer with a Kinesiology degree. That way I could be confident they understood the issues I had.
I met Sam and he worked with me over the next 5-6 months on various programs always altering as we went along to accommodate my injuries. I lost 26lbs, toned my body and although I am not completely pain free, I have been able to eliminate my pain medication.
Through my recommendation, my friend also started to work with Sam and her results have been great as well!
I have been extremely pleased with the results I got training with Sam and thoroughly enjoyed our time working together.