AS SEEN ON
Gym in Vancouver | Fitness & Personal Trainer
Somehow I found myself 40 lbs overweight and nearing my 50th birthday. In the past I had tried various gyms but with disastrous results. The “trainers” had little or no experience working with clients such as myself with chronic back issues. In the past couple of years I ended up with a very bad case of Plantar Fasciitis on my left foot and tendonitis in my right shoulder. I wanted desperately to lose weight and be pain free, but was very leery of working with someone inexperienced. For that reason I sought out a trainer with a Kinesiology degree. That way I could be confident they understood the issues I had.
I met Sam and he worked with me over the next 5-6 months on various programs always altering as we went along to accommodate my injuries. I lost 26lbs, toned my body and although I am not completely pain free, I have been able to eliminate my pain medication.
Through my recommendation, my friend also started to work with Sam and her results have been great as well!
I have been extremely pleased with the results I got training with Sam and thoroughly enjoyed our time working together.
I came into ERF on a whim one day completely terrified of what I might face as health and fitness was not my favorite subject. I was very self conscious about starting an exercise program as I was very out of shape. From when I first walked in to ERF I felt welcomed and my self consciousness faded away. That was 3 years ago now and I have lost and maintained over 50 lbs and continue to grow stronger every workout. The staff are awesome, supportive, friendly and very motivating. Highly recommend to anyone looking to lose weight, gain strength or just feel great!!
Gym in Vancouver Fitness & Personal Trainer
- We’re Vancouver’ Longest Running Personal Training Studio
- Awarded Emerging Business of the Year by the City of Port Coquitlam
- Voted Favourite Personal Trainer and Favourite Fitness Facility by Tri City News
- Owner has a Degree in Kinesiology. You’ll be working with an experienced team!
- Support local business. Eagle Ridge Fitness was founded in Sam’s parents garage in the Eagle Ridge neighborhood. We now have two commercial locations in Vancouver, Port Moody and Poco.
- We’re results driven. Many great success stories.
Real Vancouver gym People. Real Results
Oops! We could not locate your form.