Tri-Cities Personal Trainers Wanted.
Internship opportunities available!
***Voted Favourite Personal Trainer, Favourite Fitness Facility, and Winner of Poco’s Emerging Business Award! Locally Owned and Operated***
Eagle Ridge Fitness Personal Training is growing! We are looking for Personal Trainers for our Port Coquitlam and Port Moody locations! Part-time and Full-time available! Best of all, no high-pressure sales allowed!
- We believe in order to be an amazing company, we have to hire amazing people! So, we are always looking for great people to join our team!
- We have paid internship opportunities (*new and improved* ) for new and experienced personal trainers! Regardless of your experience, gain hands on experience with our *new and improved* internship program, and work alongside our Elite Personal Trainers to hone your skills!
The Process (For Both New and Experienced Personal Trainer):
- Upon successful completion of your interviews, you will start with a 2 day Paid Intensive Internship Program.
- Upon successful completion of your 2-day Internship Program, you will complete a 4 to 6 Week Paid Internship.
- Upon successful completion of your 4 to 6 Week Internship, you will be hired a Personal Trainer on our team!
Beyond the internship, you’ll receive on-going support and mentorship, so that you continually grow on our team! Yes, advancement opportunities available for the right person.
- Our positions involve a combination of training sessions and non-training duties (depending on exact position): admin, sales, social media, etc. Why? Only training sessions 8+ hours in a day can lead to trainer burnout. We’ll diversify your role! 😊
Positions that We’re Hiring for:
1) Personal Trainers and Interns
2) Head Personal Trainer
3) Assistant Fitness Manager
4) Client Care Admin
#1 Personal Training certification such as BCRPA, ACSM, NSCA, NASM, ACE, CAN FIT PRO or comparable.
#2 The desire to learn Small Group Personal Training. We also offer 1-on-1 Personal Training.
#3 Personality skills are very important to us. Personal Trainers on our team are extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic and have great communication skills.
#4 We also require trainers to be able to work independently, have strong work ethics and excellent initiative.
#5 Coachable. Must be willing to learn new systems and protocols. Also, be able to adapt to the standards we have at Eagle Ridge Fitness.
To apply, fill out the form below