Tri-Cities Personal Trainers Wanted.
Internship opportunities available at Tri-Cities’ Longest Standing Personal Training Studio-Celebrating 11 years!
***Voted Favourite Personal Trainer, Favourite Fitness Facility, and Winner of Poco’s Emerging Business Award! Locally Owned and Operated***
We are looking for Part-time Personal Trainers and Interns for our Port Coquitlam and Port Moody locations! We offer semi private personal training, nutrition coaching, and 1-on-1 personal training. Our programs are growing. We’re looking to add another rock star personal trainer to join our AMAZING team!
- We have paid internship opportunities for new and experienced personal trainers! Regardless of your experience, gain hands on experience with our internship program, and work alongside our Experienced Personal Trainers to hone your skills!
The Process (For Both New and Experienced Personal Trainer)
- Upon successful completion of your interviews, you will complete a Paid Internship.
- Upon successful completion of your Internship, you will be hired a Personal Trainer on our team!
Beyond the internship, you’ll receive on-going support and mentorship, so that you continually grow on our team! Advancement opportunities available for the right person.
- Our positions involve a combination of training sessions and non-training duties (depending on exact position): admin, sales, social media, etc. Why? Only training sessions 8+ hours in a day can lead to trainer burnout. We’ll diversify your role! 😊
- Must be available some early mornings, evenings, and weekend mornings.
#1 Personal Training certification such as BCRPA, ACSM, NSCA, NASM, ACE, CAN FIT PRO or comparable.
#2 The desire to learn Small Group Personal Training and 1-on-1 Personal Training.
#3 Personality skills are very important to us. Personal Trainers on our team are extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic and have great communication skills.
#4 We also require trainers to be able to work independently, have strong work ethics and excellent initiative.
#5 Coachable. Must be willing to learn new systems and protocols. Also, be able to adapt to the standards we have at Eagle Ridge Fitness.
To apply, fill out the form below